Customer Health & Safety Statement
Here at Heaven’s Best, your health and safety is our priority! New protocols are being implemented and enhanced continually. We continue to execute preventative measures in accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and The Department of Health.
- We Sanitize our Equipment before every job.
- For your safety, Gloves and Face Covers can be worn upon request.
- To prevent the spread of illness, if our carpet cleaning staff feel ill, they will be asked to stay home until they recover completely.
- If anyone in your home is ill before your carpet cleaning visit, please call us and reschedule!
- Our staff has been asked to follow Social Distancing. Please help us as we try to keep a distance of 6 feet.
- We also provide a Sanitizer Treatment as an optional service. This sanitizer is hospital grade and EPA-approved.
If you have any other questions about the preventative measures being taken, please give us a call or email us and we would be happy to go over this in greater detail.